Botevgrad Industrial and Technology Zone is divided into three separate ones, as follows:
1.”Microelectronica” Industrial Zone
The zone is situated in the southwest part of the town, 2 km., away from the center. It has the fully constructed infrastructure- electricity, water and waste water supply, gas supply. The zone is near Balkan Sports Complex, Technical College which is part of TU Sofia and the town park. The zone is headquarters of many factories operating in automotive, electronics, textile, pharmaceutical industries etc.
The companies operating on the territory of the zone are Integrated Micro Electronics Bulgaria EOOD, Konel OOD, Tekom 3 OOD, B.A.M Eood- Bulgarian Aparel Manufacturing, Textile Logistic EOOD, VOP CD, NAKMASH OOD, Inkoteks System EOOD, Incoteks EOOD, Okto 7 SD.
2. Botevgrad Industrial Zone
This is the largest industrial zone in the town. It is situated in the northeast territory of the town.
Manufacturing facilities operating on its territory: Mikroak EOOD, Biovet AD, Nachev OOD, M&Z AD, Maltehagro OOD, Nikas Bulgaria AD, Orhanie OOD, TI-VI 67 OOD, Barezi 1 EOOD, Dzhokom EOOD, NISA EOOD, Termateh OOD, Almaplast EOOD, Alpredo, Evropa 7, Patstroy-92 AD, Leks Group AD and others
3. Chavdar Industrial Zone
The zone is located on the territory of the former factory Chavdar in the northwest part of Botevgrad town and its territory is 237 000 sq. m. The territory has two separate entrance roads (central and western entrance with checkpoints). Power, water and gas supply also telecommunication and the optical connection are ensured.
The construction of Chavdar park is foreseen. The park's aim will be to hold logistics and warehouse activities, light industry and trade. It is foreseen that about 60%-70% of the territory will be trade and industrial park and the remaining 30%-40% will be constructed regarding the requirements of the investors. The park will consist of industrial buildings, warehouses, offices and auxiliary premises. All external common premises can be used without limits by all tenants.
All rights reserved! Copyright @2017