Managing country: Bulgaria
Area of operations: Machinebuilding
Annual turnover (EUR): from 0 to 3.9 million
Number of employees: from 51 to 250
Production area: 13 889 sq. m.
Markets: On the territory of Botevgrad Municipality, National, EU Members, countries outside EU
OKTO 7 OOD is founded in 05.12.1990 as a collective company. Since the beginning and until 10.10.2010 it consisted of 7 partners:
Since then by own will two of the partners left the board of directors and it consisted 5 partners. In the initial registration it was with two managers and after 10.10.2010 only one is left- Vasil Stoyanov Tsolev. Since 29.11.2012 the company is turned from collective company to a limited responsibility company with manager Vasil Stoyanov Tsolev.
The initial registration address was Botevgrad, 9 Saransk Neighborhood, bl. 9, ent. B, ap. 6 and after 10.10.2010 the address is changed to Botevgrad, Industrial Zone Microelectronica.
OKTO 7 EOOD has a large scope of operations, but as main scopes, we could highlight the following ones:
- design and production of electronic regulators and switches for manual electro- tools.
- assembly of circuit boards;
- design and production of electronic lightning switches EcoLight.
- coatings– metal and non metal;
- design and production of instruments and instrumental equipment
- production of metal and plastic details.
All rights reserved! Copyright @2017